Community-Based Training and Partnership
We love to teach about our work. We can put together tailored experiential workshops for school, community, religious or other groups to surface issues around difference and division, and the kinds of skills we teach to address them.
We also love to work with other groups and organizations. We believe that partnership and collaboration helps us leverage our resources, sparks energy, and makes more opportunities available to our participants and alumni.
Some of the organizations we have worked with include:
- Abrahamic Initiative
- Berkeley High School
- Blossom Project
- Colorado Women’s College
- Conflict Resolution Month
- Denver Center for International Studies Downtown
- Denver Center for International Studies at Montbello
- Denver Public Schools, Student Board of Education
- Facing History and Ourselves
- George Washington High School
- Greeley West High School
- Iliff School of Theology
- Metro State University, Department of Social Work
- OMNI Institute
- Posner Center for International Development, Education Collaborative
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Program in Jewish Studies
- University of Denver Conflict Resolution Institute
- University of Denver Graduate School of Social Work
Contact us to find out more.