Building Bridges: Transform
Youth Participant Information
Building Bridges: Transform (formerly the Building Bridges Colorado Program) is now in its third year. This program brings together 50 young women from across Metro Denver for a full year of fun and meaningful experiences. Together they develop self-awareness, authentic relationships, and leadership skills. Participants connect with others who are both alike and different from them to transform divisions, discrimination, and conflict in their lives and communities. All participants selected for this dynamic program receive a full scholarship for participation expenses.
Building Bridges: Transform lasts from July, 2017 to May, 2018 and includes:
- Residential Summer Intensive at Magic Sky Ranch, Colorado
- July 9-21, 2017
- Monthly Home Group Meetings throughout the School Year
- August through May
- Two Retreats
- Tentative Fall Retreat = November 10-12, 2017
- Tentative Spring Retreat = March 23-25, 2018
- Community or Social Change Project
- Year-End Presentations and Celebration in May, 2018
How to Apply:
We would love to review your application and are excited to meet you! There are lots of ways to submit your application.
Please pick ONE of the following:
- Fill out the application online at this link (English) OR this link (Español).
- Download the Fillable Form Application (in English or Spanish), fill it out on a computer, and email the completed application to Liz@buildingbridgesshift.org with the Subject:TRANSFORM Application (Your Name).
- Download and print the application to complete by hand and mail to PO Box 101958, Denver, CO 80250.
- Request a hard copy to complete by hand by contacting Liz at 720-382-3010 or Liz@buildingbridgesshift.org.
- Fill out a hard copy at an optional Informational Open House. Click here to see the calendar for dates.
Application Due Dates
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS ON ROLLING BASIS UNTIL ALL SLOTS FILLED
Please contact us with questions or help with your application!
You can also download application documents by clicking the icons below.